Sunday, February 6, 2011

november 2010

I know this is literally MONTHS late, but hey, better late than never, right? November was another fun month of traveling for our family. I'm going to use a lot less words and a lot more pictures to record our adventures from the month.

Family Photos:
The first fun thing we did was take some family pictures with a good friend from our church, Shannon Simoneau. She did a great job! We took them at a horse farm up in Durham and the setting suited our family perfectly. Here are a few of my favorites.


 Could this baby be any stinkin' cuter???


 Love this picture of our shoes...so creative!

 We used this one for our Christmas Card picture and lots of Christmas gifts!

I just had to include this one not because it is a good picture, but because it is such an accurate description of our family...dog included. Ha!

Bender Wedding:
The next weekend in November we got to celebrate the wedding of our friends Bryan & Betsy. Betsy is one of my favorite people in the world. She is like a younger sister to me and I feel like we have truly grown up in the Lord together. It was such a blessing to be a part of her big day. I am so sad to say that I took NO pictures from her wedding...boo! I am trying hard to be better about taking pictures of the things we do. It helps having some motivation from the cutest little man ever. I did find this funny picture of me and DT dancing during "Footloose" at the reception. Sorry for no pictures...but Betsy if you're reading this, it just means I spent so much time loving on you I didn't have time for pictures!!!


Thanksgiving:
We spent a wonderful Thanksgiving in Greenville, NC. It was special to be able to celebrate Tripp's first Turkey Day with DT's godparents. Bill and Sandra (also know as Oopsie Daisy) have been like grandparents to DT, so it was really fun to spend this occasion celebrating with them. Oopsie Daisy cooked an incredible meal for us and we spent two full days just eating and relaxing! We are truly thankful for them and for the many blessing God's has showered on us this year! We also we able to spend some time visiting with DT's Aunt Anne. She lives in Bethel, NC, where DT's father was from. This is the small town where DT spent the first few years of his life, so it's always a treat to go there and learn more about my hubby! We had a nice visit with Aunt Anne and she was so tickled to meet Tripp. I did thankfully get a few good pictures from the weekend!

 The most handsome man on the planet :) 

 Can't you tell how excited he was that we were so thankful for him?

 Our sweet, sweet godparents.



 Tripp and Aunt Anne

Tripp, Aunt Anne and DT. 

So thankful to get this one on the books! I'm on a roll folks and I'll be back soon!


1 comment: